Dental specialists Warsaw, Raszyn – Estedent
oral surgery, implantology and periodontology
Adam Kaczor graduated dental studies in Medical University of Warsaw.
He makes dental surgeries and microsurgeries on tissues, which surround teeth – bones and gingiva, precede by the accurate analysis of the case. He uses the newest digital technologies to plan the treatment precisely.
He completed many courses focused on oral surgery, maxillofacial surgery, periodontology and digital dentistry in Poland and abroad.
He had an internship in University Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland (USZ) in Maxillofacial and Dental Surgery Department and in University Hospital in Hamburg, Germany (UKE). Member of Polish Society of Periodontology (PTP) and European Association for Osseointegration (EAO).
He sees English and German speaking patients.
- Dental implants
- Surgical extractions of wisdom teeth
- Aesthetic gingival plastic surgery – covering of the recessions, exposed roots or exposed parts of implants, crown lengthening and gingival thickening by soft tissue augmentation
- Sinus lift
- Bone augmentation
- Diagnostic and treatment of bone and mucosal pathologies (cysts, inflammatory and proliferative lesion)
- Digital analysis and planning of implantological and prosthetic treatment (po polsku jeden akapit z poprzednim)
- Treatment of extensive bone loss, when conventional dental implants have no proper position